Thursday 8 March 2012

Is this the new face of television broadcast?

By: Tebele L.K
Tebele Karabo

I don't know if I am right or wrong here because what im about to write below I promise you all my viewers, you going to love it.

First time being the part of t.v  I was so happy whereby I thought that is the end of the world but hey when the real job started, all hell break loose. In t.v, you have to choose a partner so that you going to produce minimum of eight stories for that particular term.

At first I covered my first story without my tv partner and I was devastated because you can't be a reporter and a camera person at the same time but hey if your dedicated and  have  love for what you do, nothing is impossible.

From my view I think that im going to make it hey because i have  the glits and the glam to beat this practical course this year.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment